Table of Contents
How to Fix VLC does not support UNDF Format
VLC is one of the best players for windows that I have come across which absolutely play all the major file formats. But still there are some formats which the beast can’t run and one of them is UNDF format. Many users are facing the problem while running the UNDF formats so let’s see how to fix VLC does not support UNDF Format.
What does UNDF file format mean?
UNDF File Format, is in fact, the undefined file format. It means that the player is unable to define the format and unable to recognize it. Mainly, it is being seen in VLC player, when we try to run the file which is not completely downloaded and also in the completely downloaded files.
Why VLC gives VLC does not support UNDF format error?
The main reason for the VLC does not support UNDF format error is the partial or incomplete download of the file, which we are trying to run. The other reason may be corrupted file and even due to some internal issues within the file. The non-availability of appropriate codes required to play the concerned file is one of the reasons for VLC not capable of playing files. However, there are some instances, where the even if the file is correct in all aspects, faces the same issues, displaying the message “No suitable decoder module: VLC does not support the audio or video format “undf”.
How to Fix VLC does not support UNDF Format?
In a way, Combined Community Codec Pack is a simple and highly efficient codec pack, suitable for all kinds of users. It provides the full support of the audio and video file and offers the extremely easy solution to trouble related to the UNDF Format. The other solution is that you can try the latest version of VLC Player, which many times, rectifies the error shown in the previous versions. So, before going for the Combined Community Codec Pack, our advice is to try the latest version of the VLC Player.
Fix VLC does not support UNDF Format
- First, install the latest version of VLC from here.
- Check if updating VLC fixes the issue if not then continue.
- Download Combined Community Codec Pack from here.
- Install the Combined Community Codec Pack and run the file again in VLC.
- UNDF file must be running in VLC properly without any error if not then go to next step.
- Right click on the file and select open with MPC-HC and you won’t get any error.
- Enjoy playing your video without any error.
You may also like:
- Permanently Remove Shortcut Virus from Pen Drive
- Fix Your Computer Is Low On Memory Warning
- How to fix COM Surrogate has stopped working
- How to fix 0xc000007b Application Error
Hope your problem is fix with this “How to Fix VLC does not support UNDF Format” guide but if you still have any query regarding this guide feel free to ask in the comment’s section.