How to fix Server’s certificate has been revoked in chrome (NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED): Main issue with the certificate revocation in chrome is that the client machine is being blocked from contacting the revocation servers for getting the website SSL certificate. To pass the certification check the client machine needs to connect to at least one revocation server and if in any case, it doesn’t connect then you will see the error Server’s certificate has been revoked in chrome (NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED).
Fix Date and Time, If your computer’s clock is set to a date or time that is after the website’s certificate expired, you can change your clock
settings. Click the date in the bottom right corner of your computer’s Desktop. Click “Change date and time settings” to open the Date and Time setting window.
Fix Server’s certificate has been revoked in chrome(NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED):
Method 1: Run Microsoft Essentials
- Download Microsoft Essentials or Windows Defender from here.
- Boot your PC into safe mode and run Microsoft Essentials or Windows Defender.
- Restart to apply changes.
- If above doesn’t help then download Microsoft safety scanner from here.
- Again boot into safe mode and run Microsoft safety scanner.
Method 2: Run Anti-Malware from Malwarebytes
- Download Malwarebytes anti-malware from here.
- Install the anti-malware.
- Try to run the program and delete all the malware.
- Now reboot the system into safemode and again run the anti-malware.
- Reboot normally and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Method 3: Reset TCP/IP and flush DNS
- Right click on Windows button and select “Command Prompt(Admin).”
- Type this in cmd:
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
Note:If you don’t want to specify a directory path then type this command: netsh int ip reset
- Again type the following into cmd:
(a) ipconfig /release (b) ipconfig /flushdns (c) ipconfig /renew
- Finally, restart your PC to apply changes.
Method 4: Disable the security warning
- Open Google Chrome, go to its menu and select Settings.
- Now scroll down till you find “Show advanced settings” and click on it.
- Again scroll till you find “Change proxy settings” under Network and click it.
- Select Advanced tab and navigate to Security subheading.
- Uncheck “Check for publisher’s certificate revocation” and “Check for server certificate revocation” options.
- Reboot to apply changes.
Recommended for you: This site can’t be reached error
That’s it if you have successfully fix Server’s certificate has been revoked in chrome (NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED). If you still have any question regarding this post feel free to ask them in comments. Help your family and friends by sharing this post on the social network.