Manually update Nvidia drivers if GeForce Experience is not working
I was not able to update drivers for NVIDIA graphic card through GeForce Experience, that’s why i have to found an alternative way which is manually downloading the drivers and updating them. The problem lies with the GeForce Experience console which i don’t know what it is, so rather than wasting more time let’s see how to manually update Nvidia drivers.
- First of all you should know what graphic hardware you have i.e. which Nvidia graphic card you have, don’t worry if you don’t know about it as it can be easily find.
- Press Windows Key + R and in the dialog box type “dxdiag” and hit enter.
- After that search for the display tab (there will be two display tabs one for integrated graphic card and other one will be of Nivida’s) click on the display tab and find out your graphic card.
- Now go to the Nvidia driver download website and enter the product details which we just find out.
- Search your drivers after inputting the information, click agree and download the drivers.
- After successful download, install the driver and you have successfully updated your Nvidia drivers manually. This installation will take some time but you will have successfully updated your driver after that.
If the above method didn’t worked for you then try this alternative method:
Manually Update Driver Through Device Manager
- Right click on “This PC” or “My Computer” and select Properties.
- Inside Properties click on Device Manager.
- Right click and use Update Driver Software on the Display or Standard VGA Graphics Adapter from your device list.
- Point to the path of the extracted NVIDIA driver folder (eg.C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\xxx.xx\windows_version\English\Display.Driver). If this folder does not exist, you have never run the installer before.
- Restart PC and the Drivers must be up to date.
This must solve your problem with GeForce Experience and your Nvidia drivers must be up to date. if you still have questions please feel free to ask them in comments.
Latest posts by adityafarrad (see all)
- Fix Error Code 2755 Windows Installer - March 26, 2017
- Fix Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged (Code 19) - March 25, 2017
- Fix Error Code 0xc0000225 Windows 10 - March 24, 2017