How to delete blank page in Microsoft word
Deleting a blank page in word sometimes can be messy, but don’t worry with this post it is going to be very easy. For starters no page in Microsoft word is actually blank, if it was you wouldn’t be able to see it.
How to Delete a Page in word
Let’s see how to delete a page in the middle of the document. If you are not a big fan of formatting in your word document then you could manually select the content of that page and hit delete in order to get rid of that page.
Delete a single page of content
You can select and delete a single page of content anywhere in your document.
- Place your cursor anywhere in the page of content that you want to delete.
- On the Home tab, in the Find group, click the arrow next to Find, and then click Go To.
- Type \page and then click Go To.
- The content of the page is selected.
- Click Close, and then press DELETE.
Delete blank page at the end of a document
Make sure that you’re in Draft view (on the View menu in the status bar, click Draft). If non printing characters, such as paragraph markers (¶), are not visible, on Home, in the Paragraph group, click Show/Hide Paragraph mark.
To delete a blank page at the end of the document, select the page break or any paragraph markers (¶) at the end of the document, and then press DELETE.
After your blank page is deleted again click on Paragraph mark to turn it off.
Delete blank page which couldn’t be deleted
Sometimes you can’t delete a blank page and there can be many reasons for that but don’t worry we have that sorted out for you. Let’s see how to delete blank page which can’t be deleted by normal method.
- Open the word file and click on the office button.
- Go to the print option and select print preview from the options.
- Now click on shrink one page to automatically deleted the second blank page.
- That’s it you have successfully deleted an extra blank page in your word file.
So these are all the method through which you can delete blank page without any hassle but if you still have any doubt feel free to ask them in the comment section.
Latest posts by adityafarrad (see all)
- Fix Error Code 2755 Windows Installer - March 26, 2017
- Fix Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged (Code 19) - March 25, 2017
- Fix Error Code 0xc0000225 Windows 10 - March 24, 2017