Fix Windows 10 activation error 0x8007007B or 0x8007232B: Activation servers are being overwhelmed at the moment because of the volume of upgrades, so give it sometimes if you get an error message such as (0x8007232b or 0x8007007B, 0XC004E003, 0x8004FC12, 0x8007000D, 0x80004005) Windows 10 will eventually activate as long as you upgrade using the appropriate method.
Fix Windows 10 activation error 0x8007007B or 0x8007232B
I had a similar issue. It was supposed to install pre-activated but did not. Fix is as follows:
1. Open Administrative command prompt (Windows key+x > A).
2. Type: SLUI 3
3. Enter the product key Microsoft provided for recovery scenarios: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
Note: Don’t enter this product, enter your own product key, if you don’t know your product key, then read this post: Find Windows 10 product key without using any software.
1. Open Administrative command prompt
2. slmgr.vbs -ipk VTNMT-2FMYP-QCY43-QR9VK-WTVCK (Enter your own product key)
3. slmgr.vbs -ato (this will change the product key)
4.Reboot Your PC and again try activating your windows. This time it will not show the Error Code 0x8007007B or 0x8007232B.
1.Press Windows Key + X then select Command Prompt (Admin) to open the command prompt with administrator access.
2.In the cmd windows type the following command and hit enter:
Latest posts by adityafarrad (see all)
- Fix Your Account Wasn’t Changed To This Microsoft Account 0x80070426 - February 25, 2017
- FIX Your Microsoft Account wasn’t changed to a local account 0x80070003 - February 24, 2017
- Fix No Boot Disk Has Been Detected or the Disk Has Failed - February 23, 2017