Fix The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited: If you’re too facing this error, you need to find out how this issue can be solved. If your system is a part of domain, you need to ask domain controller to get support on this.
If you’re facing this problem on a isolated machine (non-domain system), you need to unplug the network cable from the machine. After unplugging cable, turn off WiFi and reboot the machine. After restarting the machine, plug the network cable, and turn on WiFi. In most of cases, this will solve the problem.
Fix The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited
Well, before trying anything complex this simple fix might fix your issue:
- Unplug your network cable, or turn off your wifi.
- Reboot your computer
- Login to your computer (Don’t plugin your network cable just now or don’t switch on the Wifi)
- Once you are logged into your PC, plug in your network cable or just turn ON your wifi.
This might have worked but if you are still facing the issue continue to next step.
1.Press Windows Key + R and type regedit in Run dialog box to open Registry Editor. Click OK.
2.In the left pane of Registry Editor, navigate here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
3.Moving on, highlight the Internet Settings key and come to its right pane. Then right click the Internet Settings and select New -> DWORD Value. Name the newly created DWORD (REG_DWORD) as MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server. Similarly create another registry DWORD and name it MaxConnectionsPerServer. Now, double click on anyone of them.
4.Finally, in the Edit DWORD Value box, select Decimal as Base and put the Value data equals to 10 (which is equivalent to a in Hexadecimal Base). Click OK. Similarly, change the Value data for another DWORD and put same value for it as well. Now close Registry Editor.
5.Reboot the machine, and after restarting your system, you’ll find that the problem no longer exists.
That’s it you have successfully fix The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited error but if you still have any queries regarding this post feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.
Latest posts by adityafarrad (see all)
- Fix Your Account Wasn’t Changed To This Microsoft Account 0x80070426 - February 25, 2017
- FIX Your Microsoft Account wasn’t changed to a local account 0x80070003 - February 24, 2017
- Fix No Boot Disk Has Been Detected or the Disk Has Failed - February 23, 2017